Friday, March 18, 2011

To Love...

Happy Anniversary to the man who makes my heart sing....

Two years ago this weekend I met my sweet husband...one year ago I married him. Today, I am well aware that I am the luckiest girl in the world.

To my sweet Joshua, Thank you for your kindness, thank your faithfulness to me and to our marriage. Thank you for putting my needs first, no matter what. Thank you for sticking right by my side no matter how bleak, dark, or cloudy things get. Thank you for your optimism- without your reassuring smile, I am not sure I would be the woman that I am today. You are fearless, you are godly, you are sensational.

Thank you for being my YES when the world says NO. Thank you for being may backbone when I feel like everything is collapsing around me. When I am by your side I know everything will be okay. You make me long to be better, you challenge me, you cut to the deepest part of me. You validate me and encourage me but you also strive to make me evaluate my life and you never allow me to become complacent or boring. You are my love song and I cannot wait to spend the next 60 plus years next to you!

I still have moments where I pinch myself. I have those, "I just know I will wake up single, sitting on the couch watching Sex in the City, and eating my cup of noodles" moments. I am the luckiest girl in the world. You are such a catch...

May this year be EVEN better than the last. May our love for each other and our love for God grow a little more everyday. May we feel blessed every single day. May we never take for granted the gift of marriage that God has given us...I adore you, My Sweet.

Happy Anniversary Love!
*Your Bizzle*

4 comments:

  1. We also have grown to love Josh soooo much. Congratulations on your one year....Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st year as Mr.and Mrs.Joshua Meyer! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Babe - ditto!

    It's been the best year of my life.

    ReplyDelete